Loaded with features, the 31A Belt/Disc Sander from Powermatic can tackle the most demanding tasks. Full cast-iron construction allows both metal and woodworking to be done on the same machine. The integral dual dust port keeps both belt and disc portions clean, extending abrasive life. The articulating table mounted on the 6 in. x 48 in. belt sander head can be used vertically, horizontally or angled to accommodate diverse jobs. The belt head has an indexing pin with stops at 0 degrees, 45 degrees and 90 degrees, and the head lock allows use at any angles in between. Removing the top guard allows contour sanding and the cast-iron tables with miter gauge slots and positive stops make setup fast, accurate and simple for any angle.
- Multi-position belt head with indexing pin and head lock
- Locks at 0 degrees, 45 degrees and 90 degrees
- Table for belt head tilts 0 to 45 downward with miter gauge slot and is adjustable for various angles
- Full cast-iron platen with solid crowned aluminum drums
- 12 in. balanced disc with tilting table (15 to 45 degrees) with miter slot
- 31A Belt/Disc Sander - 1791291K