The Powermatic DT45 Dovetail Machine is used to cut dovetails for drawers and various furniture components. The machine is equipped with a router spindle which allows cutting dovetails of adjustable height. The DT45 can machine four types of dovetails with different pitches. Locking and unlocking of pieces takes place manually by an ergonomic clamp.
- Four separate dovetail centerlines at 1 in, 1-1/2 in, 2 in, and 2-1/2 in.
- 1 HP, 1 Phase, 115/230V TEFC motor
- Eccentric spindle collet for resharpened cutters
- Cutter height of 3/16 in. to 3/4 in.
- Manual eccentric clamping
- Extra-large soft grip handle provides positive control and comfort
- The precision carriage bearings are sealed on both ends to eliminate dust buildup
- Visual stylus and template aids in guiding the carriage
- Spring-loaded carriage makes for smooth, effortless dovetail cutting
- Material stops provide convenient positioning of the workpiece
- Cast-iron and steel construction for added stability and durability
- DT45 1 HP Manual Clamping Dovetail Machine - 1791304
- Four-Sided Template
- Work Stops
- Dovetail Bit
- Dust Chute with Hose
- Tool Kit